Ernst & Young’s recently released report by their Transaction Advisory Group says strong economic “fundamentals” will bode well for an active M&A market in 2012. "Despite the slowdown in transactions over the past few years, fundamentals have risen to their strongest point since the financial crisis began," says Rich Jeanneret, Americas Vice-Chair, Transaction Advisory Services at Ernst & Young. Read more…..
Sell Your Company in 120 Days!
The Blog of The M&A Marketplace by cHc
Outlook for M&A in 2012 - STRONG!
- Summary of NEW TAX rate changes for 2013
- Constuction Spending Stumbles in January But Residential Picking up Steam
- JOBS ACT Update
- M&A Activity FINALLY picking up as second half of 2012 arrives!
- Would you allow someone to steal 30 percent of your company?
- WHO Pays the highest Purchase Price - Strategic or Financial BUYER?
- WHAT destroys your EXIT Value but you CANNOT control it?
- Obama Signs JOBS Act! What does it mean for Entrepreneurs?
- Private Equity EXITS - Pricing Trends & Why 2012 is a MUST year to put Un-invested funds to work!
- Why DEAL- MAKING will make a comeback in 2012!